- Your Professional is required to inspect a representative sample of the façade close-up from scaffolding.
- If your previous Cycle 6 report was filed with any SWARMP conditions, these conditions need to be repaired before the Cycle 7 report is filed.
- Any Cycle 6 SWARMP conditions left unrepaired automatically obtain "default unsafe" status on the Cycle 7 filing.
- If new unsafe conditions are noted during the Cycle 7 inspection, your Professional is required to inform the Building Department immediately.
FacadeMD can assist you to:
- We recommend beginning to plan for façade repairs now, as the new requirements will likely increase demand for contractors, scaffolding and sidewalk bridging.
- Identify the status of your façade
- Formulate a repair strategy
- Prepare Construction Documents
- Coordinate the required Repair Project
- File the Cycle 7 Local Law 11 Report
FacadeMD has performed hundreds of Local Law 10 and 11 inspections and filings over nearly three decades:
- In every borough
- On every size of building
- On every type of facade
- For public, private, coop, condominium, commercial, residential, and institutional building types.